Our Goal is to Help You Protect Your Plan by Working Together
To help do this, we take great care in assembling a team of financial professionals — including any of your current financial professionals — who will work in concert to make sure all your needs are being addressed. Your team may include:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Estate Planning Attorney
- Insurance Professionals
- Investment Partners
Having your own team of experts working closely together helps maximize the effectiveness of your plan and makes sure it stays in sync, with every item properly addressed.
10 Steps of Success
- Manage Your Behavior
- Create Risk Reserve Strategy
- Review Distribution Sequence Strategies to Minimize Taxes when Pulling Out the Money
- Discuss RMD (Required Minimum Distributions)
- Coordinate Estate and Survivor Income Tax Planning**
- Perform Insurance Review
- Design Investment Strategy to Meet your Life Goals
- Build Construction of the Portfolio using Evidence Based Investing Supported by 11 Nobel Laureates with 90 Years of Academics Behind our Strategies
- Monitor the Portfolio to Execute Rebalance
- Wrap this Entire Effort into the Financial planning Process
You worked hard building your estate, so don’t let bad timing, exorbitant estate taxes or the economy destroy it. At CA Wealth Management, we work with you to establish multigenerational wealth.
Your estate will go to either your heirs, a charity or the government –but with our help, the choice can entirely be yours. Our advisors will help you understand how your assets will be distributed through the years, keeping the changing market and taxes in mind. We work closely with your CPA and current estate planner to make sure all the pieces of your financial plan are working together in harmony – something many estate plans fail to do.
Our objective is to give you a better sense of where you are, where you want to go and how we can help you get there. Keeping a long retirement in mind, our advisors work with your existing counsel to give you peace of mind by helping you coordinate a comprehensive plan to create a lasting legacy and security for your family.